Thursday 7 June 2012

Black Hat Craze

Hey Beauts! 
So I don't know about you but I have been loving the whole black bowler/hat craze that's been going around over the past few months. I just love the edge that they can give to an outfit. Unfortunately I left it far too late to get my hands on a proper bowler, like the ones that Topshop and H&M stocked. I really wanted one like that, but I have settled with a similar (not as good but similar) hat which I am quite liking! It is rather large (I won't lie) but it'll have to do. 
I bought it from H&M for £10. Personally I think that it is a little steep for a hat but I've been wanting a black hat like it for ages so I bit the bullet and purchased!! 







Sorry for the really posey photos but when you're with your friend and she's got her swanky camera these are the product;) 
What do you guys think??

Thanks for Reading:)x




4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful wall Claudie;) I wonder who it could belong to? Love the hat in my opinion totally worth the £10:D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat looks fab with the statement lip! Love your blog!
    xoxoxo

    http://charpee-charpee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar hat, which I can never seem to take off because i love it so much! Yours is just lovely :) great blog!

    Monyka
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on you! I'd never be daring enough to pull it off! xx

    http://talesfromthedressingupbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete