Tuesday 8 May 2012

Banish those Stretch Marks!

Hey Beauts! 
So I don't know if any of you can relate with this issue, but I am a huge sufferer of stretch marks. This isn't a topic that I like to talk about as it is probably one of my biggest insecurities. It makes me dread bikini season as I hate exposing my legs when they are covered in those horrible little blighters!
It came to the point a few months ago that it was bringing me down so much that I thought - I need to do something about this! 


So I bought myself a bottle of this bad boy! So many good things have been said and will continue to be said about Bio Oil and I can safely say I don't know where I would be without it! 
Unfortunately you can never fully get rid of existing stretch marks but it can help their appearance so that they are pretty much invisible. It's also great at preventing stretch marks from occurring. 
I have certainly noticed a difference in my thighs! The change in the stretch marks is phenomenal from just a few months of use and I have noticed that no new marks have appeared since. 
If you are going through the same as me, I would definitely go and get yourself a bottle of this sacred liquid!  It can be quite pricey in the shops but if you go to Amazon then the prices are cut considerably! 

If you have been through these issues or are going through them now I would love to know as it has been such a hindrance to me over the past few years and it feels great to know that there is a product out there that really works!

Thanks for reading!x

2 comments:

  1. I SWEAR by this stuff, like you i struggled with stretch marks on my legs since I was younger and bio oil really helped make them hardly noticeable!
    Every woman should own a bottle of this!
    Enjoying your blog so far :)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad another fifteen year old suffers from them. Glad I found your blog. :)
    Aine

    ReplyDelete